Sunday 16 July 2023

Home

Thankful I got home safely.  That the drive was ok & I got to the ferry with plenty of time & late enough to get through check-in.  Paying extra for the premium was worth it, they had fruit and proper cutlery, & a reasonable selection of tea so I wasn't just on hot chocolate. I got a lounger & had a much needed nap.

The view out the front of the lounge was impressive, & the crossing was fairly smooth.  Got out & through the tunnel before the worst of the traffic.

My mum got me snacks and juice for the ferry, & wasn't too bad about worrying about me missing the ferry.  She did the bacon early enough for me to leave on time.  

Husband got me lego as a treat, & I found all my crystals & all the chocolate when I unpacked.

The projects aren't locked yet so there's no urgency tomorrow.  Husband got me an emergency dental appointment & while I'm parked there I can call to the volunteer centre (& maybe the library).

Friend sent me links to a few tarot meetups so hopefully some of those will be ok.  Have taken over the tea social group & arranged a meet too so maybe I will meet some nice people, or at least get to chat with the other local group organiser & see if he's open to me hosting my walks in his group.

No comments:

Post a Comment