Thursday 20 July 2023

Work

Team meeting was a laugh.

Had plenty to do and got a few things crossed off the list.  Managed to get updates on a few longer term items to discuss with the boss.

Managed to resist chocolate and sweets all day, minimal evening snacking (crisps and fruit).  Husband got me crisps and I remembered frizen berries.

Made pilates and managed it up til dinner arrived.  Did better than expected after a long break.  

Husband got me crispy duck because I didn't want satay.  Is chicken left over for my lunch tomorrow.

Have finished the square I was on and am ready to start a new pattern.

Have done enough hours this week for a short day tomorrow, & either pilates or the woods.

Remembered to phone friend,  she was thrilled I called in to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment