Tuesday 18 July 2023

More hobbies

Thankful for a lazy start to the day, for having the time to relax and have a lie-in.  

That I found a problem to investigate and the sense of achievement from figuring it out.

That husband does the cooking and is making healthy meals for us.  That he was free at a reasonable lunchtime.

It stopped raining long enough for me to get to the chemist and they had all my prescription items.   
Also thankful they're in the drug scheme so what I pay is capped.  The pharmacy applies that automatically for me.

That counselling was useful and I can see progress.  

Braved a new tarot zoom and it was interesting- enjoyed discussing the cards and can look into the cards more.  Husband left friend's tuperware put so I can return it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment