Wednesday 19 July 2023

Recovery

Thankful for being able to sleep in and start late.  That I had plenty enough to fill the day workwise and still leave early.  That I got a spot in the carpark I wanted and got nose studs and had a little bit of a walk.  

Got cash out, no queue at the cashpoint.  That drinks in the bar gave me more carpark change.

Husband donated to colleague's leaving collection and I remembered to sign the card from us.  That the drinks are early and local so we'll go for a little bit 

Am enjoying the crochet squares and have plenty of wool.  That I can keep decluttering the squares as donations, along with any of the wool I don't want.  That I can be as adventurous or not with the crafting.  For YouTube and tutorials and having access to learn the things I'm interested in and the squares is a good way to practice.

That I quit work early enough for a nap and was fine for gaming.  That we've managed to arrange another weekend session to finish our taxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment