Saturday 29 July 2023

Life

Thankful I remembered to phone my mum and we had a nice chat.  Got to practise patience 😆  that my parents are still here and reasonably fit and healthy.

That I got my application in, and a couple of friends helped me get it up to word count.  Was good catching up with one I rarely speak with. Am excited about the course and even if I don't get accepted I can do an online one now I'm motivated.

The availability and ease of use of apps, we have so many resources.  For smart phones and devices, that chips are so small and powerful now.  For easy access to knowledge and advice.

There's a second series of a show I enjoy.  So much entertainment and free time to enjoy it all.  Glad of the library, both physical and online offerings.  That a new book is in for me and I have a handy chance to call in after the dentist on Monday.  

The weather was nice enough for me to get out and mow the lawn.  

For access to healthcare and medication.  That I am better at taking them now and hopefully all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment