Friday 21 July 2023

Social

Made it to pilates, the full session.  Am noticing myself stiff through it so is good to remember that I can do the exercises outside of class too.

That I'd built up enough time during the week to finish early and get to Pilates and then have a nap.

Husband sorted out dinner and chose well for me.

We got to the pub just in time to order and sit before team mate turned up closely followed by leaving guy.  It was an enjoyable session & I got a free hot chocolate.  And I am feeling my social bar is full.

A team mate gave me a call about a message I'd been sent and it was good to be able to share some of my frustration.

Am enjoying the crochet, happy to have hobbies.  And crochet enables me to either watch TV or listen to audiobooks as I'm doing it. 

Am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment