Wednesday 26 July 2023

Work

Thankful to be able to roll over and sleep more.
That we got to work and I caught my boss when he wasn't in a meeting and we had a decent chat.  He's happy with what I'm doing and has confirmed (again) that he's happy to allow me flexibility with my working hours.  Was a reassuring meeting.

That husband and the gang waited for me for lunch and I got back in time for my meeting.  Chocolate in the kitchen, enjoyed a few pieces and got my eating dor the day kickstarted when I didn't think I was going to bother.

Got set up on a spare laptop ready for a meeting tomorrow so I can progress my top priority.   

That team mate(s) are going on the walk tomorrow so I can join them.  

Learnt a new crochet stitch and have managed it quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment