Friday 1 July 2022

Support

Thankful someone arranged the meal, & that we met beforehand.  Also for there being instructions for parking, & I met them easily.  It was a quiet pub so we chatted.

It was enjoyable.  A couple of nice touches - like not having me sat on the end, so I felt included.  Hugs at the end.  

& that another night out is organised. That I like the team and my boss. For having the reduced hours & being fairly free to come and go as I please.

For husband being so laid back and accepting.  That I have no obligations, & my time is my own.

That the packing is mostly done - I have as much as I need and can pick up whatever I need when o get there.  Excited about the trip.  The overnight ferry is the right choice so I can take my time getting there and I got to join in last night.

That friend's gift has arrived at my parent's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment