Tuesday 28 June 2022

Rest

Thankful I have a supportive boss who is happy for me to come and go as I need to.   That I've taken breaks as I need to this week and am getting through the work however slowly.

That the dentist did my filling without comment and spared me the lecture this time.  The crown repair still looks in good shape and my next appointment is after my holiday.

Friend has a day off next week which I'm looking forward to.  Am pleased to get to spend some proper time with her.  Am excited about the trip.

Workmate is on the same ferry as me - will be good to have a little bit of company.   Made for a fun chat at team meeting, & the boss had a laugh with us about it - sometimes he does.  Glad I am in a good team & we do get to have a laugh.  And the boss joins in / let's us.  It's important for the team.

Thankful for access to health care, the doctor, the dentist.  And for having a job, & friends.  Thankful for being able to enjoy my life, & keep sight of my blessings even when I'm struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment