Thursday 14 July 2022

Drive

Glad for a lie in.  That I figured out how to work the grill and made friends lunch for tomorrow.

That I got to the beach and enjoyed reading my book.  And was heading back before the rain started. 

For being stopped in traffic and able to phone friend & car stereo connecting- thankfully for modern tech.  That it was easy to turn around & I did so before the one way system.

We got a table at the restaurant & there was something I liked on the menu.  It was a good choice

Kept friend in view on drive back- especially important cos the road was closed once I thought of knew where I was going.  

Also that she has similar thoughts to me about someone.  Friend is excited about his new house.  Another friend has confirmed for Monday so hopefully will work out.  Glad I had the patience to try again.

Remembering how fabulous husband is.  Can't wait to be back with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment