Thursday 28 July 2022

Houses

Thankful that a work annoyance has been resolved.
That I managed to get done what I needed to today.
Lunch was a good laugh & we got free ice-cream.  Getting a tub instead of a cone meant I got melted ice-cream as a mid-afternoon milkshake treat.

That I like the house husband prefers, & there's a decent loft space too.  That I figured out what I didn't like about the enclosed stairs - that I've been spoilt by where we currently live & our previous house.  That I'm getting to know what I like & don't, & what are deal breakers for us.  That we managed to get the 2 viewings tonight, & I got home from work early for a nap beforehand.

That the drive there & back was ok, & we arrived in good time.
That I have a job & a laugh with workmates, & husband & a safe place to live & sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment