Friday 29 July 2022

Work

Thankful for a lie-in, for flexible working.  That our team meetings are a laugh.  

We got the broken system working.  & I have progress in my other tasks - & a plan for next week.  That I spotted a mistake before I executed my protocol so there's time to correct it.  & let the boss know.

Spoke to a colleague & we had a nice conversation about where we want to buy a house.  I also got the sign the cards & put into the collections.

Enjoyed the team get together & got a cake, & have plans to go out tonight with more colleagues.  & husband is coming out for the drinks too.  & we had a good time, I've also evolved into drinking non-alcoholic beer which is better than being out drinking water.

Glad I'm in the team I'm in, & that I have team mates on site so people to have lunch & a laugh with.


No comments:

Post a Comment