Wednesday 13 July 2022

Lessons

Thankful for a day off to rest.  That friend confirmed for Fri (showing she didn't take offence the other day).

That friend gave me a key so I can come & go as I please, & that I brought the car so I can get around.  For being able to stay with a different friend next week and being able to see different people.  Also to draw a line under the people here.

For the opportunity to enforce a self care boundary.  For seeing the growth in myself where previously I would have been more obliging.   Also for the realisations I've had about what annoys me and how it's not fair to put my expectations on others.  For seeing the wisdom of my boss's approach - accommodation because there's no benefit to getting worked up.  Other people are whi they are.  And we only think we know them, that we predict their likely behaviour based on previous experience. 

For the reminder that we are all one.  For being able to clarify some of my ideas.  Seems like a spiritual experience I has is similar to some near death experiences and am glad I didn't have to be near death for my experience.  For the people I have met along the way & the lessons I have learnt 

For the friends who've made effort to see me.   And for being spoilt.  I made friends here, mostly in latter years and I can do so in Ireland.  A positive reminder.  Time to focus and manifest, & let go of the outcome.  To be who I want to attract.


No comments:

Post a Comment