Monday 18 July 2022

Safe

Thankful to have been able to stay at friend's, & that she was happy to have me.  I'm planning on being there next year too.

That I got to meet friend again, glad I took my book & enjoyed reading on the beach.  That it was cool in the cafe & museum & she got to see the painting.  For the reminder to look after myself better.  That she's passed the dragon head onto me.

For directions from friend & being able to find his house OK.  That I have a good reliable car and arrived safely.  That friend got home safely too.

That we managed to get somewhere for dinner and there were options I liked.  For my dinner being OK.  The family are friendly & welcoming & I enjoyed their company, & the dogs have taken to me too.

That we found something to watch on TV and survived the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment