Sunday 17 July 2022

Friends

Glad I met friend today - we had a good day & a lot of chat.  Thankfuk weather was cool and cloudy - pleasanter than expected.  Home in time to meet Mel at Cambois beach (her first time there). 

That I let her know about coming over & it coincided nicely with her visit across.  

Just packing up to leave - knackered now.  Glad of time and not having to rush.  And being able to stay with other friends.  That I got plenty of beach time in and only a small part of me burnt this time.

I've had a fab time here.  Glad friend was available to let me stay.  Thankful I was able to come over & meet friends, & for the friends who met me.

Thankful for my job and my boss.  For friends supporting me.  That I have a calm drama free life and plenty of blessings.  For setting out when I did and seeing friend turn so I was there to meet her, & for her support.   

No comments:

Post a Comment