Monday 4 July 2022

Support

Thankful to be able to pull straight out of the garage with no traffic.  For the opportunities to wave people out on the way down.
That I was able to get the advisory work done, & paid for.

To remember the concept of pronoia.  Expecting better health will help - & I have been less fatigued today.  Think most of my steps have been woolwork. Found enough wool to keep me entertained today, & managed to get it all untangled.

That parking angel is magic and I think a health angel is next and the idea will help friend too.  Excited about my trip.  

That my mum seems better able to deal with my dad now, & sees the wisdom in what I've been saying. 

Chose well at dinner & will manage the rest for lunch - also arranged some basic shopping for Fran.  Glad to be able to stay with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment