Thursday 18 June 2020

Time & hobbies

Thankful for friends, to listen & chat with, for having a laugh.
For remembering about the walk tonight, & setting an alarm
That we have hot running water as well as cold drinking water
For my hobbies & variety.
That the postman brought my package & we don't have to wait in,
That I got the utilities sorted & finally onto direct debit
For the scanner & printer & having email & being able to deal with officialdom still
For an auto acknowledgement email so I know my application's been received 
That we got the hanger to go over the bath, & we have a separate shower in the ensuite so the clothes can be left drying without getting steamy or damp, or having to be moved
That I'm enjoying the cross stitch, & have books, & colouring, & computer games, & the jigsaw, courses, & plenty to keep me occupied.
That's it's raining so I am happy to be doing rainy day things.
That I'm enjoying looking up places on the map as I place the jigsaw pieces
Thankful for Google maps, & being interested in learning

No comments:

Post a Comment