Saturday 6 June 2020

Husband and cake

  • Thankful my yoga mat arrived
    • that husband was up to answer the door
    • that my friend is offering free classes
    • I have space to do the exercises
  • Husband walked down to the market with me
    • the sanitisation station was good
    • the water was warm
    • it was mostly dry
    • I made my 10k steps
  • The spider in the bathroom is keeping to its assigned area
  • I got out skipping again while it was dry
    • there's a hard surface that's big enough to skip on
    • that I packed trainers
  • I found the money my dad gave us
  • Thankful my tray has been despatched so will be arriving soon
  • Thankful for my friends
  • For placing a few more pieces into the puzzle 
    • enjoying it again
    • that I have enough room for the jigsaw
    • that my eye sight is good enough to see the fine detail in the picture & pieces
  • That I have a variety of hobbies to enjoy
    • room to do them
    • can buy new things as I want 
  • Thankful that we have enough, & we have what we need
    • that there are shops within reach
    • the local supermarket has next day delivery slots
  • Thankful that I have plenty of time to enjoy myself
  • Added bonus - I found my book that I was beginning to think I'd left behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment