Friday 19 June 2020

Mentoring

I am thankful for the mentoring, that she's easy to get on with & seems driven & competent.  The session was useful.  I am glad to be useful, & that other people see my worth.  That sitting at the pc with the phone propped up is a good / professional position.  Will be workable for interviews etc.  That I had managed to set up the meeting successfully.
Also thankful my tooth is settling down.
Thankful I managed to get my reading sent off too, & there are some interesting discussions on the forum.
That the queue in the supermarket is going down, & I got some stuff for the BBQ.
That I was able to help husband with some maths stuff.  Also thankful that I understand it.  
I have found a volunteering position that I am looking forward to applying for.  Glad of the reminder that there are things I am good at & can do outside my traditional career.  Thankful I have plenty of people to be referees for me, & that the ones I asked all agreed.
Made some good points in a forum today.
Had a laugh with friends.
Had a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment