Thursday 25 June 2020

Energy

Thankful to friend for my Reiki attunement, & for his support, & our friendship.
Thankful to all my friends for chatting with me & cheering me up
Thankful to another friend for some help finding work, & the laugh we shared,
For husband for remembering tonight was a rush & having food ready for when I came out of Pilates.
For Pilates friend for her free classes, & for incorporating calf stretches into the session for me.
For finding the fairy garden, & having a nice wander around the hotel grounds, & that I got back to the car before husband
That I remembered to bring my licence with me, that's becoming habit, & so I had it for the checkpoint
For being able to perk myself up & having a fun afternoon
For the satisfaction of being able to assemble the fan,
For my sand pit, cooling my feet down, & calming / grounding effect
that I found colours that work well together for my necklace & being able to improvise for the vice

No comments:

Post a Comment