Monday 1 June 2020

Friends & bodies

I am thankful that my Grandad was in hospital / a home when he died.  Surrounded by people who knew who & where he was.  Thankful for everyone that is missed - that they had people to miss them.  That friend was found quickly, & that people are reconnecting over her.

For my health, & that of the people I know.  

For friends.  For ways to connect and reconnect.  For shared memories, and creating new ones.  

That I finally did some exercise, & it's a Monday & the start of a new month so a great day to start a new habit. Husband has ordered me a mat so I can get back to my Pilates class & do some exercise.

That we can still get deliveries, food & Amazon & online shopping.  For husband treating me to takeaway & treats.

That the fly seems to've left the room (via the window).

No comments:

Post a Comment