Tuesday 30 June 2020

Smiling

  1. Thankful for a happiness challenge I'm doing, it's reminded me about the things I already do to stay well, things that make me happy, things I'm grateful for.
  2. Thankful for time, for having all morning to record a video, and that I got a version that I like.  That friend was helpful (encouraging) and that my registration was saved from yesterday.
  3. That we got the freezer from the shop & into the house ok, & that most of the packaging is recyclable.  That we have the space & money for the freezer
  4. That we have plenty of take-aways nearby that deliver quickly, & that we can order online to avoid going in & waiting outside.
  5. That the main courses were nice & I know not to order that starter again.
  6. Thankful friend received mask & loves it.
  7. Husband has ordered a game for us to play next week when he's off.  I'm glad he's planning on spending time with me & is finding things for us to do together
  8. Glad he seems to like the jigsaws & is coming up & doing them with me.
  9. Glad I trialled video readings so now I'm confident recording myself speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment