Saturday 20 June 2020

Decisions

Am thankful for meetup & being able to meet people.  That there's a good crowd here.  That restrictions are  lifting & we're able to get out.
That I chose to go out tonight, driving was the right choice.  That I drive & have a good car, & found the place easily.  & they came out to direct me.  That it was a fun evening.  That the fruit was a good choice to take.  That I left when I did & got home safely.  That I have husband to come home to.   That even though it's noisy out the back, the bedroom is quiet.

That I remembered my grats.  That looking up the place names in the jigsaw was fun & the jigsaw's nearly finished.  That I'm enjoying the book I'm reading.  That I have plenty of hobbies to enjoy.  That it stayed dry while I mowed the lawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment