Thursday 4 June 2020

Bank

  • Thankful the renters letter came through & it counts as ID for a bank account
    • & that husband went to the bank, & now has an account in progress
    • that I resisted saying I told you so
  • Thankful it was cool enough to leave groceries (& we hadn't bought meat) in the car & go back to the bank
  • That we've found a better way to get to the carpark & I can probably find my own way there
    • & the parcel hotel is nearly on the way home 
    • & husband has figured out 
  • That I am in a much better mood than yesterday
    • a few synchronicities with friends
  • That the jigsaw fits on my desk
    • when I'm finished it then are several people I can gift it to
    • giving up on it has given me the freedom & ability to do it
  • I delayed hunger rage and managed to eat in time
  • Phoned friend who was thrilled to hear from me

No comments:

Post a Comment