Sunday 21 June 2020

catching up

Was good to be in a house rather than the park, comfy seats, plenty of room.  
Enjoyed myself & found it in half the time.  Next time I reckon I'll be able to get straight there.
Am getting a refund for the damaged deck, & I get to keep the deck.
Found the motivation to update my cv & email it to an agent.  
A few friends have messaged me out of the blue today.
A pair of trousers I couldn't even attempt the zip of last time I tried, fit & did up today.
Realised it was raining & brought the washing in, previous washing was dry so there was enough room for it to hang.
Finished the jigsaw, was complete (very thankful to have kept all the pieces safe), & husband joined in at the end which I really liked.  Plus he's agreed to come to take away night with me.
Remembered to phone my dad & had a good conversation with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment