Monday 29 June 2020

productive day

Glad that I'm getting up earlier, that husband remembered his ma's card, 
that I got his card posted in time to arrive for her birthday
that I got back to the car at the same time as him,
that it stayed dry while I was out
husband treating me to a smoothie, & he enjoyed his sorbet enough that we're going back
that I was brave enough to ask someone out to the gardens & we've made plans
that I was brave enough to mention needing a volunteer for the crystal healing & no-one laughed
that I got my 20+ things for the happiness challenge
that friend likes the necklace
that the jigsaws arrived & husband started one with me
that I have my webcam & headset now & friend's referral codes & will sign up tomorrow
that I have a way forward with the car
that I have some cord elastic to improve the masks
that I found a cool gift for neighbour as a thank you
that I have ordered a present for another friend

No comments:

Post a Comment