Sunday 29 March 2020

Internet

Thankful for the internet, to have access to communication, news, entertainment, services... for all the things that can be done online, & the way so many chores are automated (like bills by direct debit).  That the clock change happens automatically on most things, & I know how to change the time of the remaining items.

Thankful for books, & clothes, & variety in so many things.  That we have what we need in terms of food, & hygiene, & luxuries.  Running water, electricity, the people who keep the country going, binmen, & engineers, & the post, & shop workers, cleaners, & NHS staff...  an endless list of people to thank, & my friends.

Thankful that husband & I have been together long enough to know each other, & to maintain good relations, & that there are no sources of tension.  For all the time I have to spend on things I want to do, & things I would like done.  For being able to get out of bed in the mornings, & having a cosy safe bed to get into at night, or whenever I fancy a nap.

P.S.  Additionally husband was very good & even though he lurked & offered a few suggestions he managed to leave me alone cooking in his kitchen.  Thankful that when we had the kitchen purge I kept the potato masher I like. & the hot chocolate stash I found is still in date (long expiry).

We got out for our walk while it was dry, & I feel better for it.  I'm going to get my 10k steps today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment