Tuesday 10 March 2020

Habits

Am thankful I'm remembering my grats, & being mindful of my blessings in general.
Very thankful to be finished work, & that we have a safety buffer of savings.
That I went to the meditation, enjoyed it, & arrived in nice time, & have sorted out gift voucher for friend.  Remembered nose studs while I was out, & caught up with cafĂ© owner - plan in place for Thursday.  Also have a slot reserved for treatment on friend.  Thankful both for being able to use the room, & for friend agreeing to treatment.

Bunny is ok, friend rang & they are all ok.  People are noticing that I'm back to my old self.  Thankful for friends, & family. Thankful for having enough, & being able to donate the excess.  Thankful that moving is a chance to declutter & I can get rid of obligation possessions guiltfree.


No comments:

Post a Comment