Monday 9 March 2020

Friends & hobbies

I've had a fab weekend.  Am thankful the bunny is ok, friend says she seems content, & she binkied while we were watching.  She's also back to eating kale.
Thankful I found friend's house ok, & the journey was ok.  That I didn't need phone when I'd left it at home, met friend in carpark so found them easily.
Glad the game went well, & they enjoyed it, good conversations.

The post I put on my wall instead of on the group wall was inoffensive, & nothing that would get me into conversations I would rather avoid. Remembered to book airport parking, found EHIC & it's still in date.

Had a lovely time with family, & it stayed dry for the walks.  Got plenty of fresh air, social, & steps.  Home in time to collect husband.  Am feeling optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment