Tuesday 17 March 2020

Adventure days

Thankful disgustoid was off work, so friends weren't exposed to his nasties. 
Thankful for a lovely day out with friend.  Safe journey & it only rained when we were in the car, & was sunny for the outside bits.  Thankful I am energised & recharged.  As much as I love the beach, I love the woods too, so I will access to wonderful places in Ireland.  Thankful too that we live in such a wonderful part of the world, & all these delights are within an easy drive.

Thankful she's letting me do a series of treatments on her & that we figured out the details of the previous session.  & that course mate still had her half of the results from another practice, & that I now have enough case studies with a few more practices planned. 
Thankful the session was over when husband appeared & the asda delivery came.

Thankful to be doing neighbour a favour tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment