Sunday 15 March 2020

Decluttering

Thankful some stuff has been rehoused, person collecting it was really pleased.  More stuff going tomorrow, thankful yoga time was avoided. 

Sat out with bunny & enjoyed reading a book, & my parents will take her for a while during our move.  Also thankful to have got a big chunk of my crystal coursework typed up, & that I'm interested in it again.

Thankful there was everything we wanted in stock at the supermarket.  That my friends & family are ok, & that I have written myself a to-do list for tomorrow. 

Very thankful that we're in a position where I can take it easy & have a break before starting work again.  That we can afford what we need, & have plenty in general.  Thankful that husband remembers to get my bunny treats, & me too, & that today I made the hot chocolate for us.
Thankful for my cosy bed, & that I've had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment