Sunday 22 March 2020

Hobbies

Husband took me for a walk again, I'm thankful it was sunny, & that we can leave the house whenever we want.  That we cam walk, & talk, & it was pleasant.
Thankful he cooked me lunch & since I told him how heavy I am now he's made some changes to help me.  Thankful I've have plenty to fill my time, & there are still loads of hobbies I haven't packed. & that I'm getting better at the planks (or they're getting easier).
Thankful we have food, & fruit, & snacks.  Thankful for all we have.
Thankful for the books I have & access to more eg on kindle.  Thankful for reminder apps to take care of all the things I want to be reminded of.  Thankful for blogs & the internet, courses & being able to learn things & research things.
Thankful for choice, & that husband is content to let me be (no pressure to do anything).
Thankful for syncing across devices so it's easy for me to take photos & add them into my coursework, for the printer so I can print them out for my portfolio.  Thankful for how quick things are (eg photos) compared to eg when I was kid.

Thankful for husband, & that the house is large enough that we have plenty of space.  & that we get on well.

No comments:

Post a Comment