Tuesday 3 March 2020

Catching up

Met friend ok, & had a lovely catch up, & made more plans.
Got back in time to collect husband, had a lovely evening with another friend, & husband cooked fab dinner.  Friend loved her present. Pleased with the packing I did.  Friend has some lovely new cards & I've got the perfect way to let her talk next session.

Got up in good time to see to bunny & catch bus.  Found appointment ok, & got there in good time.  Enjoyed reading my book, dentist should be able to take care of my tooth.  Husband waited for me for lunch, & new show is good.  Got a good space, & found exactly what I was looking for, & was very well behaved in the shop (ie only buying what I went for).  Have remembered to renew library books.  Something on menu I like for Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment