Wednesday 11 March 2020

Friends & literacy

Thankful that I got to friend's house safely, that there was a parking space right outside, & that I got parked easily in a space in lunch town.  That husband was off work so I could stay longer in bed, & at friend's house.  Am also thankful that he's happy for me to off out & about while he has his own hobbies at home.  Thankful too that there was a table for us in the cafĂ©, & something for me on the menu.  Glad for the chatting we did, & that friend is trying different techniques for his pain, & had a productive chat with the doc.

Glad it wasn't sunny when I left my sunglasses, & they were at friend's house rather than lost, & that other friend has collected them for me & I can see her tomorrow & collect them, before I'll be needing them.  Glad husband's off tomorrow too so it doesn't matter than I'm up late & have no sunglasses.

Thankful too that my review is ready to publish, & it's going in as originally planned, & that I have my other article submitted.  Am grateful to be able to write blog posts.  Thankful friend gave me an word / creative writing resource.  That I can read & write & enjoy both, & for my blogs.

That a summary sheet I printed for tomorrow's class is a free printable.  That I have a clean, warm bed, in a warm, dry house.  That I am safe & cared for.

Thankful to be finished work, & to have savings, & a new life to look forward to.  Am very thankful that I am on good form & recovering, that bad days are a distant memory now, & that husband is encouraging & supportive about future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment