Monday 16 March 2020

Happy

Am thankful I have my crystals and that I love being around them, that I got the info sheets finished & can now move on.  Thankful that I have a few treatments done, & have managed to write up the notes, & that I have friends who are willing practice clients.

Had a lovely meditation today with my new obsidian, am thankful that I'm not tempted by any shopping.  Thankful to be rediscovering my happy, that I enjoyed yoga, being under the skylight, & my dragons keeping me company.

Thankful too that I got to the beach, got a lovely photo, & got the fresh air.  That I have the time to relax.  That husband made me a lovely dinner & that the unit being gone has freed up loads of space in the lounge.

Bunny came over to see me as I was reading in the run.  Thankful too scrolling back through a conversation I saw a book that was recommended & it's in the library so I've requested it.

Thankful for the people I know, for friends, & family.  For the sun, & warmth.  For all I have.
Feeling especially blessed because a couple of friends really helped me tonight.  Am thankful I was in the demo to explore my happy, & it's easy for me to reclaim it.  & that I have my blog as a record of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment