Friday 13 March 2020

Fridays!

Thankful I got to the café on time, & that there was seating, that we got to speak to the owner & all had a nice catch up.  That it was dry for the time I was outside.  That I was in plenty of time for collecting husband, & had a good day, that there was bread so I have something for my packed lunch tomorrow.
Thankful some stuff has been collected, & a couple of others things are useful to someone instead of going to the tip

Thankful for my warm, safe house, & bed, & toilet & running water.  For soap & towels & toilet roll, & for change camp still going ahead, & friend giving me a lift

Thankful too for the library, for being able to borrow books, & especially being able to renew them online, & that I remembered to renew my books that're due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment