Sunday 29 October 2023

Happy

Pleased for friend what she's finished the proof reading.

Remembered to phone my parents and got to speak to both of them.   They were chatty.  

Got to the food festival  - parking was easy and the plaza was quiet.  Got my first choice food and we left with plenty.  Think husband's enjoying the spending spree.  Glad we have a stash of bags in the car.  And that it was mostly dry while we were there. 

Also that he takes care of the food, so dinner arrived without prompting.  He knows me well enough to choose for me, even if I'd rather the asked sometimes. 

Have played the first of the games and it's probably a good one to play with company, or to eg  take to England in the summer. 

Watched a full play through of the sealed one.  Looks worth the effort and the expansion too.  Have ordered sleeves for it although I had enough left I've that we can get started.  For YouTube and all the information we have access to.  For apps on the TV so I can watch in comfort.

Remembered to message friend to ask how her application's going and sound out thay tomorrow probably isn't a good invite.  

Have created a grid to help me manifest a piece of writing.  Enjoyed creating it, and am excited & optimistic about writing tomorrow.

Remembered to ask chatgpt about the plagiarism and am reassured that using it for analysis won't adversely affect me.  Have submitted my first assignment.  Pleased with myself for figuring it out and being well ahead of deadline.

Weight isn't bad. 

Reconnected with a friend who commented on my Facebook post.  Is good to have friends. 

Also remembered to message another friend to accept an offer and am feeling blessed to have friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment