Friday 13 October 2023

Time

For post settings so I can backdate for yesterday and continue my streak.

That I got up early enough to bank morning hours.
Got the urgent stuff out the way and have corrected my mistakes.  Found something else to occupy me.
The boss messaged to say we'd meet Monday instead which meant I got to pilates.

I'm an adult and I get to make my own decisions and own the consequences.  And I enjoyed watching tv doing crochet.
I have a few story ideas written down and all weekend to work on them.

Central heating and being able to afford to have it on.

Husband played the new game and enjoyed it.  Am glad I got the one with wooden pieces. And I still have a few euros left on the gift voucher.

Have survived this far into the year's no-spend snd am confident of completing it.  Doesn't even feel like a restriction now.

Husband let me have the toppings off his ice-cream.   I love how sweet and generous he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment