Wednesday 11 October 2023

Jab

Thankful to get the vaccine in work - easy and accessible.  
Plus it had us on site for a meeting that was better in person.
Husband came to the snack bar with me when the meeting was delayed, that was nice. 
He is usually up for a wander when I need one.
We also took a trip to the nice coffee machine so I got my hot chocolate for the day.
Found out the canteen is open til late in case I ever need it staying insite after hours (or for snacks for eg gaming).
Sound Bath guy was fine with me cancelling at short notice and Monday's is probably a better time (& duration) for me.  And I've remembered gaming -just as well I didn't respond to the sound bath.
Figured out the error leading to a friend's issue and have set correction in motion.  
And I get to add bonus time to my week.  Also doea no harm for the boss to see me working late occasionally- workmate does the bulk of the out of hours.
Caught up with the boss for a few mins which was nice.  He takes the time to speak to use when he sees us.  As does the big boss. 

Lots to be thankful for.
Husband has paracetamol (recommended for after the jab) and offered me his water to go with it.
Husband is sweet and thoughtful.  Very fortunate 


No comments:

Post a Comment