Thursday 19 October 2023

Sharing

Thankful I got a blood donor's appointment, & that it's early.  
Husband swapped hygienist appointments with me so I get the later one.

That we got put for some air in the break and a few of us went for a walk.  
Glad someone suggested the centra - I wouldn't've thought of it.  
Led us there & back successfully.
It was dry for the walk.
The drinks were nicer than the canteen.  
And we got back in good time.  
Tutor left the door open for me to get some air into class. 
Classmate shared his chocolate with me.
Tutor likes the latest story and it's probably fine to submit as it is - so that will be instead of the cafe story.


Managed to complete a story in the writing exercise and read it out, which had been my aim for tonight.  Also made the effort to speak to the woman next to me.

Boss is happy with the work I suggested doing and I have plenty to get on with for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment