Tuesday 3 October 2023

Happy

Happy to get outside skipping.  That I'm managing the extra 30s.  

That I had an easy day and was left alone.  Fixed my chromatogram issue and am ready to execute tomorrow.

The next job is ready too so I have plenty to be getting on with without being under pressure.

We revisited some old issues in counselling amd she understands them better now with context.  

One of my friends sent in my timebank reference and I remembered to remind the other.

Husband did my wedges for lunch and the pan fried salmon was lovely.  Then he did steak and fried potatoes for dinner which was also lush- he spoils me!

Got to the library to collect a book, late enough for free parking and practically right outside too.

Finished the scarf and started a new one.  Glad I have hobbies to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment