Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy

Thankful I got to see some of the fireworks, that my window has a lovely view.  Will remember for next year.

That husband ordered tea while I was busy so it came pretty much once I was free.  And he ordered me the right things, including treats.
He's hoovered and mopped and the place looks lovely clean.
He sat and played another of the new games tonight - it's a sweet game and I like the expansion.

Team meeting was a laugh and workmate turned up and seems ok.  

Managed to get my priority task finished and complete the documents from last week.
Also remembered to take care of another document I'd forgotten about.

Knees are feeling better now after resting.

Found the paperwork for my dental claim so that's ready to post.  
Decluttered a few items too, & rediscovered a no e scented candle.

Slept better and started work early to get a good number of hours in, hopeful I'll actually get my full hours in.

Counselling was OK, she might finally be understanding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment