Friday 27 October 2023

Feeling the love

Glad I messaged workmate, & that husband agreed to us offering the room, also glad she declined. The boss is looking into whether there's anything like a hardship fund.

Enjoyed sleeving the cards, & that husband is happy to play.  Also did really well in an online game.

Have had a good look at tomorrow's game so we're not starting from zero.  Also means they're likely to have it all set up for us arriving.

Husband's agreed to go to the food festival the day after since he knows it would probably be too long a day for me otherwise.

Unsolicited hot chocolate! Been a while and it's a sweet gesture of care.

That we investigated the burrito bowls and they are the best idea, it worked much better with everything mixed together and the sweetcorn salsa is a good shout.  Glad husband tried it first so I got to see it.

Remembered to phone friend & she's OK, they had a nice holiday.

Good feedback from boss in an area I pride myself on.  Enjoyed talking with him and he likes me ideas (& appreciates my foresight).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment