Saturday 14 October 2023

I know myself

Got a story written- I'm happy with it as it is so it can be a flash fiction entry if it's not enough of a story for a submission.  A few friends are reading it for me.

Am pleased I got the piece written, that I know myself well enough to know eg not to force myself to try to produce something yesterday.  

I still have time to work on larger pieces and plenty of ideas so even if I produce something I don't like, at least I'll have something.

Got some nice wool and a cushioned hook - had forgotten I was looking for one.  Husband managed to get what he wanted from the first shop.

Managed to get the hang of the new square too.  Next one will be even better.

Enjoyed the gnocchi he got me - he chooses well for me.  

Friend did my reference.

Tomorrow I can work on my previous piece.  It's been long enough that I can face it now and it doesn't matter of I don't like it once it's revised.


No comments:

Post a Comment