Saturday 6 October 2018

Weekend!

Husband got my some lovely hot chocolate, & made me a fresh batch of curry for lunches next week.
he even shared wine with my last night (he doesn't usually want any on a Friday), & we watched a film (Solo), it was a lovely evening, good to be spending time with him before he's away next week.

I've been leaving him alone & he's been rewarding me with attention, without me having to ask. I'm lucky he's fab.

I managed to get the manual installed & write a method for the engineer. I have a document ready to issue, & the rest have moved to the boss.

Had a lovely chat with a workmate, & have set up a couple of healing grids.  One I really like, & another I am off to fix.

& I organised a meetup for tomorrow.  Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment