Monday 15 October 2018

Ticking along

  • The cake is yummy & was well received.  I already have some ideas for the next one - jelly beans!  & grated apple in with the pineapple layer.  & maybe chocolate over the Nutella, the top was gooey & all over the foil
  • Zumba runs late so I got there before it started, & there's a carpark across the road I got parked in
  • Just got home in time to phone mentee, & then mentee was running late so I got to do the bunnies & have toast before ringing back.
  • Baby steps at work, & a new section on my T-card board.
    • have another document pretty much ready
  • Prepared for meeting with boss tomorrow, have progress to show him (after 2 meetings in a row have been cancelled, at least I have something to show!)
  • Husband got to speak to his boss

No comments:

Post a Comment