Sunday 7 October 2018

crystals & friends

I am glad I revised the grid, & I heard from my friend & she loves it.  Phew.
Another friend lent me some crystals to go on it, am figuring out how to make them work with it, reassured by the trust he has in me.
Enjoyed the chat with them this morning, it was interesting. & happy that we got our walk in the woods, I feel recharged again.
Picked up a couple of cool things whilst out shopping, including another rose quartz bracelet for grids.  Was surprised the shop was open, & I got the last one.  Also got me out of the rain for a little while ;-)    From having none, some have found their way into my collection now.
Am glad of hobbies & interests & things to keep me occupied.  Happy person.

Am thankful of the chance to meet new people, & the different paths available to me.  That I have met the people I have, & have the opportunity / privilege of learning from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment