Tuesday 9 October 2018

Timings

Had a nice chat with a couple of workmates, have tea plans with one for later in the week.
Other guy was being really helpful, took my advice,  I walked in just as they were talking about phoning me - love the timing ;-)
Enjoyed the training session, had a reasonable conversation with a colleague.  Got to lunch just a little late, so my lunch buddies were still there for most of my break, & then another turned up a bit later & we had a good chat, maybe one will come to Zumba.
Have booked to see my brother & his family for bonfire weekend, & I get to go to a fireworks display in their street.  Booked one of the last few first class tickets for the way up.
Husband is being chatty on messenger tonight.
More crystals arrived, they are lovely.
Getting excited about Reiki 2, & the teacher is loving my excitement.

Remembered to contact my mentees today, phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment