Sunday 28 October 2018

Reiki 2

  • there was a beautiful rainbow visible for most of my drive to Reiki training, 
    • it recharged me
    • arrived in nice time for training
  • distance Reiki went well
    • one of my friends was really pleased with the reiki & said she felt good
    • pleased friend of friend was up for it
  • there was cheesy garlic bread
  • had a lovely relaxing day.
  • started my day by reading in bed (now it's a bit lighter) 
    • with husband's arm around me, 
    • my new kindle book
  • picked up my train tickets for the weekend no bother
  • home before dark & cleaned out the bunnies
  • husband enjoyed the savoury mince he cooked me enough to say he's having some 
  • all evening to relax,
    • wooden tray arrived for my crystals
    • have spent a lovely hour or so getting to know them again & sorting them out
    • tray was a good choice, nicely sized segments

No comments:

Post a Comment