Friday 12 October 2018

Happy days

I had a lovely meditation with one of my crystals as I was soothing my eyes.  
Thankful both that husband had got me optrex, & that I remembered I had it.

I had fun with friends today :-)  a good laugh & a bit of a vent.  Stories to share.  I especially love that one of them thought of me & my fondness for swings & had a go, encouraging her OAP parent to do the same.  Yay for swings!!  Yay for being the inspiration for people to have fun.

The café had something I liked the sound of, & I enjoyed it.  & I got to sit & read my book.  The food was relatively quick too, & it timed into the timetable nicely.  & when I text my number to my friend & mis-spelt my own name it failed to send so I don't look too much of a muppet 🤣

Husband's home!! I love husband being home, & I've signed up for enough courses that I can stay entertained whilst he spends the weekend gaming 😕  I know he needs to chill after a hard week away as he prepares for another hard week away.

I misunderstood a dish on the menu at the Chinese.  When I took it back (thinking it was the wrong one) he explained the dish & then replaced it with one he knows I like (he let me choose).

I got a cool gift for a friend's daughter. & I sent friend a picture to ask if that was ok, she's pleased.  Phew.  Pretty sure the gift will be well received.  & Reiki teacher offered some advice when I explained some discomfort today.  It was as I'd done - good to know I'm on the right track.

Very thankful for the friends I have.  I sent details of something I'd done for a friend & she loved it.  She also replied instantly which is rare.

I've had a good day. I am a happy Nik.  I am generally a happy Nik, & I am glad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment